What is an eConsultation?
- You complete a simple online form about your problem or request.
- Your GP then decides on the best treatment for you.
- The practice calls you or emails you with advice, a prescription or an appointment.
In addition to eConsult, please remember that you can take control of booking appointments, ordering prescriptions and viewing aspects of you medical record such as test results by signing up for Online Access. If you are interested please download an Online Access Application Form and Online Access Leaflet.
Some common conditions / reasons to eConsult are listed below. These will take you to the correct online template to complete.
On clicking the relevant button for you please do one of the following:
- Select “I want to help myself” to get online advice about how to manage your condition
- Select “I want pharmacy advice” if you want to know more about over the counter medications that could help you
- Select “I want treatment and advice from my GP” if you wish to submit an online consultation – these consultations will be answered by Rycote Practice GPs and other clinical staff
Can’t find what your looking for on this list? Choose ‘Other Options’ and try searching by the area of the body where you have discomfort.